Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Carrying On

I am being very quiet right now, as Aslan is somewhere else in the house, and it gives me a chance to at least begin a post.
The days, as usual, are going by much too fast, and I feel the pressure to get things done, NOW! I thought I was doing well, and had my Christmas Card painted and off to the printers. I got them back this week, and now I have to get them written and mailed. November marches on, with no interest in what I need to do. I make some Christmas gifts, painted or felted, so it is a test of wills between Aslan and myself to see if I can get my paints or my wool out and accomplish something without being surprised by a furry, four-footed friend, who must see, must help, must destroy.......well, you get the idea.







No real explanation is needed for the above pictures. I matters not what I am doing, he has to be a part of it.  He is definitely an attention seeker. He loves to be loved, and held as in the last picture.
What can I do? He is a precious little guy, but he drives me crazy some days, and it doesn't take much since I am always half way to crazy anyhow. 

He tried to get on the keyboard just a few minutes ago, but I put him down and for once he took the clue and departed. Ah, freedom from fur for a few minutes. I don't want to push my luck, so I will sign off for today. Wish me luck! 😉😼Oh oh, here he comes. Toodles. He's here.......
,.;lllll./;        bgbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxz.

3 comments:

  1. This took me back to when we had cats. We love them and can't live without them, but just sometimes we wish they would leave us in peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly makes your life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freedom from fur...how funny! Hope you got all your November chores finished and that you're all ready for Christmas. I am vowing to start earlier with the holiday preparation next year. Happy holy-days!

    ReplyDelete