Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

This is Spring?

Here we are enjoying? Spring. March the 22nd. Stores are closed, school was cancelled, as was choir practice. No way was I asking anyone to go out in this....



The wind is nasty and cold, and this is the 4th storm in 2 weeks I think.

I have been doing some abstract work the last little while. I cannot get up the nerve to
finish my painting of Squeak. Something is just not right, but perhaps in time I will get
the muse I need.

Aslan, meanwhile has been just as naughty as ever. He would disagree. He would think he was helping.  

Here are a three of the abstracts. They are fairly small. 5x7 in. Will use them for cards. I used coloured pens for them. I gave a few to a little granddaughter of a friend who was having fun finding animals and faces in one I had posted on face book.  
As an aside, I am using facebook wisely, I hope and have got rid of apps that were there. Not sure, just how it will work. I do post photos on Instagram if anyone is interested. You can fine me at bonnie1142. It's not any more exciting than this but a lot of Aslan and his antics.





I certainly hope it warms up a bit for Easter. The Sunrise Service could be a little chilly. There's always hope.......isn't there?

Guess that's all for now. My dear daughter will be up tomorrow to plow us out. In the meantime, I think I need a good book.

Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. Those snow pictures turned out pretty! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a lot of snow.Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete