Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Time, where does it go?

      I cannot believe how fast the weeks seem to go. It is especially strange because my days are not filled with lots of activities. In fact, I am lucky to get a few things done in the course of the day. I procrastinate like you wouldn't believe. So, why I ask, is it already mid December, and how did I get here so fast

We had a heavy snowfall two days ago, and today the rains come. Heavy rain. And wind. Snow plus rain equals lots of water, with possible flooding. Not exactly something I'm looking forward to.

A few days have passed, and I have been trying to get ready for Christmas.....at least I managed to get the things I absolutely needed to get.  Christmas is definitely different this year. Dawn and the granddaughters were able to come in for present opening, but they all wore masks. Covid is rampant in NS, worse than ever. The latest variant is sure taking its toll on our province. 

My little Christmas tree is pathetic, so I'll show you my friend's tree. She says most of the decorations on it are from me. I usually gave decorations to my choir.



A visitor to my side lawn back before all the leaves had fallen

Aslan in one of his few quiet moments



My Christmas card this year, and I extend to anyone who still drops by, all good
things for the year to come. May Covid not get any worse than it is now.

Cheers and Best Wishes
from
Bonnie & Aslan 

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful story Bonnie,I know the time passes so quickly/ Kayley still has the ornaments you gave her, they are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete