Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

A New Year



So here is the dear little kitty inspecting "his" Christmas tree



Needless to say, there are very few decorations on the lower half of the tree.
Especially shiny ones....

The shiny ones are under the couch, the chair, and in the kitchen.

He is such a sweet little guy......

If he couldn't bat the ornament off, her would grasp the ball with both paws and pull down, pulling the string right out of the ornament. He also managed to break a branch. What can I say? He's a pest.


Christmas is over, and I'm glad that Aslan enjoyed the tree.
He was not impressed when I took it down. 
His help was not appreciated.

Now it's the New Year.
I don't know what is ahead for this year.
The last few years have been weird to say the least.
Back to having a choir for the first time since covid started.
Things have changed in the interim, and I have decided that having an evening
choir practice is not something I can do anymore.
Hopefully, going over a song before church will work. So far so good.

Between the fibromyalgia, arthritis in the spine and hips and the vascular disease,
life for me has become a bit of an effort getting around.
I'm hanging in though.

Going to try to keep a bit of a blog. I didn't do very well last year.

Just some odds and ends. My laptop has suddenly decided not to recognize my phone, so pictures are not going to be easy.




Anyway, here's to the New Year and all that it holds for us.

Take care.






No comments:

Post a Comment