Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

It is a sunny day here on the mountain, the sky is blue, with puffy white clouds floating by. It is a little breezy, but the starlings don't seem to mind. They are busy, along with the robins, searching for their supper, or perhaps their afternoon snack.

It is a quiet day, and I have been painting again, finally. As I said in my last entry, I was taking a hike down the dark road, and so it seemed that a visit to the doctor would be in order. Well, "let's try these new pills", was not what I wanted to hear.  But, I'm no expert, so I started to take them, and by the third day, I was a wreck, trembling, dark thoughts, anxiety, couldn't settle down to do anything, and on top of that a very dry mouth, which is terrible. I took them two more days, and then called my doctor, to say that I was going to stop taking them. Therefore, I am feeling somewhat better today, than a few days ago, and determined not to take those pills again. I don't know if the side effects would have lessened, had I continued to take them, but I didn't want to test that out. So, considering how I was feeling a few days ago, I am feeling better, and back to painting. Ta dah!

The lupine are blossoming



The peonies will soon be out in bloom

The first Iris, with more to come



1 comment:

  1. It's the dark thoughts that scare me the most....xoxo

    ReplyDelete