Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh What Fun it is to slide...


......through the days leading up to Christmas. That's what I am trying to do....slide into Christmas. 
But, of course, when you slide down a hill,
you have to get back up to the top
meaning you have to walk.
And there in lies the problem.





The above information was on face book, It pretty well sums up my life.
I was going to carry on and make a few jokes about what fibro 
does to me through most days,
but as I think about it, I am in no mood to laugh,
and I am too tired tonight to finish writing this.

The slide down the hill is no fun....

Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. That is a horribly long list of symptoms, Bonnie. No wonder you find life hard at times. I hope you can manage to do what you want to for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been coping for 20+ years now, Perpetua. Some days are better than others, and that is when I usually do too much. I have decided that I will do a little at a time, and hope for the best.

      Delete