Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm Back....sort of

Yes, I have my dear old computer back and working thanks to J. Bless his sweet heart! However, we are not sure how long it will keep working. When it is turned off, it really does not want to turn back on.

I will be going on a shopping trip soon, looking at new laptops. I will miss this one, because I am used to it, and according the J. I will need to do some 'learning' with a new one. Hope I am up to it. J. thinks I am.

In the meantime it is so good to have my email back. There were quite a few waiting for me.
I am back just in time to tell you that we are in for another storm tonight. I'm not sure how hard it will hit us, but New Brunswick is supposed to get a bad one.

That is it for now.

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully the storm won't hit you too hard, Bonnie. Also I am utterly convinced you will be able to ace the learning curve with your new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can assure you: the bells and whistles of a new laptop will far outweigh the annoyances of navigating the learning curve! You'll love it more than the old laptop in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't got the new one yet, but hopefully it won't be too hard to get used to.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it weird how we've become dependent on technology? How did we survive without it? Hope you are weathering the storm, Bonnie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a couple more since this one, and then rain and a day above zero. I really missed my email more than anything, because I get important messages that way.

      Delete
  4. You have had so many winter storms up there this winter.
    I have a sister that lives in Truro and she is very tired of all of it.

    I bet you will master a new laptop seemingly well.

    Take care, Bonnie

    Margie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting, that you have a sister in Truro. She would certainly keep you updated with the weird weather we have here in NS. It is time to be thinking of Spring. Do take care of yourself Margie.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad the old computer is staggering on until you can get a new one. It will seem different, but I'm sure you'll master it. I do hope the storm didn't prove to be too severe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had a couple more, Perpetua, since the post. I'm not very good at replying to posts in a timely fashion. I think I spend too much time (but time well spent) reading the blogs that I follow. I hope things in the UK are drying out.

      Delete