Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Better days

     Well, I am glad to say that today is a better day all round. I appears that my Sadie is feeling a little better, and has finally begun to eat something, even if it is just plain chicken cut up very small. Beginning yesterday, she seemed more like herself, even pouncing a bit at me to get my attention, not that she hasn't had it for 3 weeks straight out.

      I don't want to push my luck, so I will stick with the chicken for now and not try to add anything else to it. She has always been fussy, so I will wait to add real dog food. We have a vet visit tomorrow am. Here's hoping the vet will also notice a change for the good.

I have tried to be much more positive in my thinking, a necessary change, since I spent one whole night thinking that it would be Sadie's last. It is definitely not good to be so pessimistic, that's for sure.

     So, while I am writing this, Sadie is having a nap, and I am listening to Rita MacNeil. The day is a bit grey, though there was some sun this morning. More rain to come, but today I can handle that.

I thought I heard a timer, about 5 minutes ago.......and I did. I managed to rescue the cake before it over cooked. (I prefer to say over cooked, than burned :).

I want to say thanks to the bloggers I follow, for their words and pictures. Some days, they are the only things I am interested in.

Blessings to all.

Sadie & me

6 comments:

  1. Ohm Bonnie, I am so glad to hear that Sadie is doing better.
    I love Rita MacNeil,was sad to hear of her passing away last year

    Keep the positive thoughts going.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying Margie. We're both doing better. xx

      Delete
  2. I hope the sun today helped lift both your spirit, and Sadie's.
    Love you both,
    H. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice, but the wind almost picks S up. Love you too.

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that Sadie is a little better and starting to eat again. I do hope the improvement continues. Some spring weather would help too, so I hope you see some soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadie is just so fussy, but she is doing better. Spring sun would really help.

      Delete