Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Evening Sky


As the evening began to fall yesterday, the sky gave us an interesting display. My camera does not do sky well, so my pictures do not do the view justice. It was a very remarkable sky.



It was quite amazing as the lower light moved eastward over the North Mountain.


It rained most of the day yesterday, sometimes quite hard, but above
is a picture of what the weather was like today. Lots of sun, but
also very windy.

A bit of felting......a present I gave myself.

Felting is all that I really did today....taking it easy. 
Had my afternoon nap, as Sadie had me up at 5:30.
She has made it to Christmas, so perhaps she will
make it to her 11th birthday, on Jan. 8th.

4 comments:

  1. The weather has been very mixed here too. Love your felting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again. Hoping your wrist had been healing well, and wishing you a very Happy New Year. God Bless.

      Delete
  2. The sky looked quite remarkable and such a nice shot of the sunny day.
    Very nice felting.
    Hug Sadie for me,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margie. I did give Sadie a big hug, and she sends one back.

      Delete